You may want to try one of the following:
If the above does not work, try reloading the page yourself. Note that you will lose any unsaved changes:
This form has to be reloaded. This most likely happened because your session has expired, which might
take to the login page. (If you think that you shouldn't see this message and that the problem persists,
please contact support.)
- According to the CDA Schema, the XML type POCD_MT000040.CustodianOrganization supports only 0..1 addr and telecom. But the custodian template https://art-decor.org/art-decor/decor-templates--hl7chcda-?section=templates&id=2.16.7126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52 currently states 0..* for addr and telecom.
- Change cardinality for addr and telecom in https://art-decor.org/art-decor/decor-templates--hl7chcda-?section=templates&id=2.16.7184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11 to 0..1
- qualifier is missing
- add qualifier="AC"
- Done with version 2019
- code is missing and low must not be equal to high
- update sample
- done with 2019 version
- example for employer does not validate
- remove associated person and only one street address line
- Done with 2019 version
- The schematron asserts for setID and versionnumber are wrong for Document Replacement - relatedDocument
- update Schematron asserts
hl7:representedCustodianOrganization telecom and addr have a max cardinality of 1 in the specialized template andthis cannot be generalized to *
Correct cardinality in addr and tel to 1 as in base template http://art-decor.org/art-decor/decor-templates--ad1bbr-?id=2.16.840.1.113818.104.22.168&effectiveDate=2005-09-07T00%3A00%3A00
Corrected to 0..1 in V2019
In the referenced ValueSet there is an entry OTHER/Other language/ch-ehealth-codesystem-language.CDA refers to outdated RFC, latest one is BCP-47/RFC 5646 which does not contain OTHER.
Should the code just be transferred directly, or should a NULLFlavor used for this code? If yes which one would be applicable.
After meeting on 24.9 at EPR Projectathon it was decided to use in the CDA document all RFC5646 possible values. In the EPD context only ISO languages as defined in the DocumentEnry.lanugageCode http://fhir.ch/ig/ch-epr-term/ValueSet-DocumentEntry.languageCode.html can be used, otherwise OTHER has to be speficifed
<performer> <!-- template 2.16.722.214.171.124.126.96.36.199 'Laboratory Performer - performer Containment' --> </performer>
performer of Inability to Work Observation references ch-palm, ch-palm is not added as a BBR yet, should this be done?