These are the ART-DECOR release notes. ART-DECOR is developed with yearly milestones. Also watch our Release Channels.
released intermediate planned
- 1 Version 2.0
- 2 Version 1.8
- 3 Version 1.6
- 4 Version 1.4
- 5 Version 1.2
- 6 Version 1.0
- 7 Version pre 1.0
- 8 Change log
Date: 2018-11-05 For the details: read our Release Channel
- Tool to create and maintain Data sets, Scenarios, Templates and Value Sets; features cloud-based federated Building Block Repositories BBR for Templates and Value Sets
- Brand new transaction/representingTemplate editor with all the features of the previous one, but now integrated into the scenarios form and with significant performance boost. Now also sports shortcut buttons on concept items for 1..1 R 1..1 M etc.
- Improved multi lingual name/description translations for project and concepts
- Can now update the id of a template. Relevant when template was created outside of ART-DECOR and needs a specific id
- New multi lingual LOINC integrated into terminology/value set editor
- Implemented PDF generation of artefacts, flag in decor-parameters is switchCreateDocPDF1
- Added functionality for "binding behavior" for schematron engine to allow testing instances against frozen dynamic or preserved dynamic value set bindings
- Now supports preferred FHIR Systems URIs (HL7-FHIR-System-URI-Preferred) versus non-preferred FHIR System URIs (HL7-FHIR-System-URI)
- Upon inheriting in a dataset from a repository, now saves terminology bindings and value set references in the project too as needed.
- Project logo's are now supported top right in DECOR centric forms. Need to have the logo in decor/project/reference/@logo, and physically in the prefix-logos/ collection next to the decor file
- Reimplemented lock management on artifacts with better feedback when someone else has it. Scenarios/transactions/representingTemplates now have lock management too. Locks are now in /db/art-data hence they now survive ART updates
- Better cruft prevention when things occasionally go south in saving a dataset
- Performance updates in many areas
- Reactivated the new-range indexes
- All buttons have a new fresher look
- ADRAM (ART-DECOR Release and Archiving Manager) and ADAWIB (ART-DECOR Automatic Wiki Interface Bot) now supports Governance Groups
- ADA has multiple enhancements for the admin: a dashbaord, debug and validation tools and automatic backups. ADA specs can now be made using DECOR myCommunity tools. Read only printer-friendly view is a now vailable.
Tool to create and maintain Data sets, Scenarios, Templates and Value Sets, cloud-based federated Building Block Repositories BBR for Templates and Value Sets with two Template Editors
- Data set element support for properties, synonyms and relationships
- Transition to XForms Platform Orbeon 4.7 and XML-Database eXist-db 2.2, followed by many visual and performance improvements
- Improved performance
- Improved display of Data Set Element properties
- Enhanced support for Data Set Element inheritence and de-inherits, visual indicator for inherited concepts
- Enhanced Terminology Mapping features
- Enhanced Scenario view, transaction figures
- Template Editor fixes and enhancemants, also contributed by IHE Europe in conjunction with the collaboration with Gazelle ObjectChecker
- Enhanced search in BBRs for Template Prototypes and Cache behavior
- Improved behavior in calculation of usage of artefacts
- Improved support for governance groups
This release adds new support for Governance Groups. Furthermore features in a number of key areas such as datasets, scenarios, templates and terminology have been improved.
- Support for Governance Groups, read more in Dealing with Governance Groups
- Filter support for inactive concepts in dataset view
- Import a connected value set in a dataset to allow adding custom names and descriptions
- View a connected value set in a dataset without leaving the page
- Projects may now be marked experimental
- Introduction of Server ids, read more in ART_maintenance_manual
- Performance improvements in various areas like searching, viewing, compiling, building releases etc.
- DECOR project form now allows editing the default namespace and add new ones
- Template Associations with dataset items may now be done based on attributes; elements were already supported.
- Template editor and viewer now support coding strength, read more in DECOR-rules
- Template design with the primary Template-editor:
- can now start from empty template instead of from a prototype,
- can now add new items above top level item,
- can now add attributes/elements other than the datatype supports (normally relevant for e.g. CDA extensions)
- The example generation of the Template-editor is improved for templates without a single top level element,
- Improved handling of datatype declarations like add/remove etc.
This release focuses on improving localization, and includes features in a number of key areas such as datasets, scenarios, templates and terminology. Reliability has also made significant progress.
- Moved user-settings from home to a separate page. Click on your name after login to get there
- Dataset editor now includes support for de-referencing conceptLists while preserving terminology associations (referencing a conceptList was never supported through ART but is possible in the DECOR format)
- Dataset editor now implements the full status machine. Upon applying a new status you may apply that recursively to all child concepts with the same status.
- Dataset editor now only allows inheriting full groups and no longer lets you choose. Even after inheriting it is no longer possible to move other concepts into it as long as you do no deinherit the group.
- Scenario editor now implements the full status machine. Upon applying a new status you may apply that recursively to all child concepts with the same status.
- Scenario viewer/editor now allows filtering on dataset, allowing you to focus on what's important.
- Transactions with concepts now show concept usage under the concept details
- Improved display of concept dataset usage in all places that usage is displayed. Now includes the path to occurrences.
- All template lists are now harmonized and display based on classification first and with proper status icons. Note that this may mean that a template occurs multiple times in the list if multiple classifications exist
- Terminology form now supports refreshing the value set list to create a binding rather than refreshing the page
- Template editor no longer allows saving when you define an attribute twice
- Value set editor and Terminology association now also support status on concepts that come from ClaML.
- Issues with status feedback are now by default in the initial list
- Extended language support / customization for administrators
- Edits made in ART (language-support) are preserved between package updates. You can see which ones you have edited locally and revert to the default version
- You may now add new languages
- Language support adds support for menu items
- ART server-settings now includes switch for custom menu file and adding your own logo
- Updated ART_maintenance_manual with explanation for these features
- Preparations for migration to latest Orbeon version. Type casting on null for xs:dateTime is now prevented
- DECOR definition updated
- @code may now be 128 characters, was 64 but proved too small for SNOMED-CT expressions
- @codeSystem may no longer be 'nullFlavor' but shall be OID
- Templates DSTU update: statuses 'inactive' and 'update' are no longer supported
- various schematron rules have been relaxed to only fire on places that are draft/new you may actually still fix them
- Schematron and HTML publication engine improvements for referenced templates, prohibited attributes, and codeSystemName
- Language updates for HTML / Schematron
- RetrieveDataSet / RetrieveTransaction updates
- includes both concept terminology and concept value terminology, improved display of value set bindings
- allows moving columns in any particular order
- allows client side searching where non matching contents are hidden
ART-DECOR System Services
- ADANS improved notification text
- ADANS notifications now includes labels when applicable
- ADANS no longer sends notifications to the last editor of the issue as he already knows
- (for admins) ADANS now calls all strings from the ART package
- (for admins) ADANS improved debugging/testing options
- ClaML based terminologies now support status through Meta key name='statusCode' in View and Search
- Numerous improvements in SNOMED-CT Extension management and release logic
- Added option to bulk download messages
- Cooperation environment supporting one or multiple governance groups each governing their own projects
- Supports setting up datasets with vocabulary bindings, value sets, scenarios, and message/document definitions (templates)
- Supports creating value sets from one or more terminologies (SNOMED-CT, LOINC, ICD-10, ICF, RadLex, HL7, ATC)
- Supports SNOMED-CT National Release Centers (NRCs) to maintain the national extension and RefSets.
- Full implementation of the HL7 Template ITS read/write/prototyping
- Almost full implementation the HL7 Value Set Definition Standard
- Full incorporation of HL7 CDA XSL security fixes
- RESTful services for retrieval of projects, datasets, transactions, value sets, templates and more
- Integrated easy-to-use issue management
- Enhanced release management for projects. See ADRAM (admin only)
- You may now deprecate releases from within ART
- You longer need to wait until the compilation of the project is completed
- You may now run a scan on your project health from the new Development tab
- Enhanced vocabulary binding of dataset concepts and value domains thereof
- You may now select from a supported code system or add manually at any level
- Updated display of coded concepts in value set viewer by indenting based on level
- Added edit capabilities for (default) project ids (admin only)
- Added edit capabilities for project contributors (admin only)
- Added enhanced subscription system for issues complimentary to ADANS. Users are auto subscribed if they are author/assigned, but subscribe/unsubscribe at any time.
- Added intermediary code system viewer at par with the value set viewer(*)
- Moved overview contents of the original code system form into a new form code system-ids
- Added issue label definition editor (decor-admin only)
- Added option to assign labels to new issues.
- Added option to assign issues at creation.
- Added the option to add/remove objects from existing issues.
- Added UI for server configuration: main language, server URLs, trusted building block repositories on other servers, and more.(admin only)
- Added News Ticker to Home screen. Browser polls for news every 60 seconds and displays if available. This is to notify users of news features, planned maintenance etc.
- Updated user configuration: now may leave language empty so browser language determines UI language
- Updated transaction editor to align UI with other forms
- New demo4- project for HL7V2.5.xml
- New demo5- project for Vital Signs CDA Document
- Various bug fixes and language updates
|The DECOR code system viewer is an intermediary solution for projects that authored them directly in the DECOR format. We are working on a powerful and scalable solution for code systems for ART-DECOR v2.0 based on the terminology package and will move DECOR code systems to it once it is done.|
- Enhanced Template (Editor):
- Now supports template references so you don't need a full copy in your project when the template is supported through a building block repository on your ART-DECOR server or another ART-DECOR server. You may still bind dataset concepts to referenced template elements.
- Now supports creating a new version or an adaptation of a referenced template
- Now supports read/write support for any template element including let/assert/report for schematron based co-constraints
- Publication of referenced templates includes those templates so implementers do not need to check chained publication but use one single point of reference.
- Addition of Temple: an advanced version of the full UI Template Editor. Temple allows direct manipulation of the underlying XML based definition, while offering rich content completion. Supports shortcuts for common tasks, association of templates and value sets through pick-and-choose selection. Temple allows advanced template editors for the most fine grained control in template authoring.
- Value sets now support publishingAuthority, endorsingAuthority, copyright and revisionHistory as per the current HL7 Value Set Definition Standard
- Templates may now consist of @ref without contents. The flexibility on element/@contains and/or include/@ref determine the version.
- Templates now support top level let/assert/report/defineVariable/constraint
- Template classification now supports type segmentlevel and format hl7v2.5xml for HL7 V2.5xml
- Enhancement in publication tools through DECOR2Schematron.xsl
- Support for template/@ref
- Enhanced closed template (element) support
- Enhanced nullFlavor support
- RetrieveDataSet, RetrieveTransaction, RetrieveValueSet now support going back in history by offering access to releases created through ADRAM (ART-DECOR Release and Archive Manager: see above under ART)
- ProjectIndex supersedes the function of DataSetIndex, TransactionIndex, ValueSetIndex and adds TemplateIndex. Calls to any of the superseded services will be routed transparently to ProjectIndex.
- RetrieveDataSet is now rerouted into RetrieveTransaction and behaves the same otherwise
- RetrieveConceptDiagram is enhanced so you may now navigate up or down from within the SVG changing zoom level as you go
- RetrieveTransaction now includes a version column and links to value sets where applicable
- RetrieveProject is now pulled in scope for external caller and is used as the basis for ADRAM and ADRESH. It allows verbatim, compiled or cache retrieval of projects
- Added service TerminologyReport that allows insight in your project terminology status. Deprecated concepts, differences in display names etc.
- Incorporated HL7 CDA XSL security fixes. It is not the same stylesheet as it supports localization and dozens of other improvements over the default HL7 XSL.
- Added logos and version info to all terminology explorers.
- Support for creating and maintaining SNOMED-CT reference sets.
- Support for creating translations in local SNOMED-CT extension (namespace)
- Basic support for maintaining SNOMED-CT extension, includes SCT ID generator.
- Export of SNOMED-CT extension and reference sets in RF2 format.
- Code system viewer; this is a placeholder and will be replaced by a fully functional CLamL editor/viewer in ART 2.0
- Added organization id to configurable items on Test Accounts and Messages: Send Query/Send File tabs
- Fixed HTML rendering of messages
- Replaced button "Clear validation results" with a button with logo and left text as hint
- Enhanced detection of instance2schematron.xml so the file name is not important anymore
- Rewritten webservice configuration management so every type of webservice will work
- Fixed saving last used account
- Fixed SOAP Faults by wrapping SOAP Fault in SOAP:Body
Version pre 1.0
- Implementation of fixing of a specific version of a project specification through the project tab. This implies the ability to add release notes and use this copy for publication
- Issue Reports by Email can now be (de-)activated per project and per user. There is a cyclic check (e.g. once per day) if there are any changes in issues. If so then the summary thereof reported is to project participants.
- Enhanced support for detecting reuse and associations within your ART-DECOR of a given part of your specification, such as dataset concepts and value sets. Usage and association overviews now include links to the appropriate place.
- Inadvertent locks are now overwritten with a new date if you already were the owner of that lock
- Many performance improvements and bugfixes
- Separation of interface language and content language. The language switch at the top right is visible only if there is (potentially) multilingual content. This is currently only applicable to DECOR related screens. This feature means that the screen elements remain in one particular language, while the project content may have a different language.
- Users can now set their display name, organization, ART-language, and e-mail preferences per project on the homepage, User Settings tab
- Guest Users are now getting the ART-language according to the language that their browser indicates, if ART supports it (en-US, de-DE, nl-NL), or the default server language (en-US)
- DECOR projects are loaded in the default language of the project. It is expected that the language switch is at the top right is rarely needed
- Template Editor 1.0 ready. Templates can be created from prototypes, from an existing template, stored and processed again. When a template is created on the basis of an existing template (for example, in CDA this is very relevant) then various options are supported, each with their own set of consistency rules.
- Scenario Editor 2.0 ready. Greatly simplified and yet much richer features. Example: Creating a transaction based on a different transaction.
- All services, but particularly RetrieveTransaction (e.g. caregiver view), now offer the ability to get results available offline. For RetrieveTransaction view this means that the caregiver view can now optionally be integrated with the other HTML publishing materials
- Support for ICA versions
- The complete HL7 OID Registry is made available . This prevents that every project itself must define what a specific OID in the set means
- This page was last modified on 2 March 2020, at 11:55.
- This page has been accessed 123,649 times.