This contains (more and more) the documentation of the DECOR XML format.
DECOR main parts
- root element - Holds the namespace(s), schema definition and decor project attributes
- project - Holds the generic project information including description, authors, copyright, version history
- datasets - Holds all domain concepts that apply to the scenarios relevant to this project in one or more datasets
- scenarios - Holds scenarios with (groups of) transactions that map to real world processes
- ids - Holds designations/display names for identifiers
- terminology - Holds code systems, value sets, and associations between dataset concepts and terminology
- rules - Holds the rules (templates) for message/document elements and attributes, and associations between dataset concepts and message/document elements
- issues - Holds any project related issues
- Publishing DECOR - exporting DECOR into various formats
There are several services for retrieving the information stored in ART-DECOR in various formats: HTML for human consumption, XML and CSV for machine-consumption.
DECOR use cases
- This page was last modified on 26 October 2015, at 13:10.
- This page has been accessed 16,582 times.