Presentations and Papers
ART-DECOR Expert Group: ART-DECOR® 3.0 New Features and Feelings - Tool Update and Roadmap Download PDF
A Henket, K. Heitmann: Update on the FHIR® Roadmap ART-DECOR® Tooling, September 2019 Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting, HL7 International Download PDF
- Laurence Strasser, Torsten Loos, Christoph Rinner: Adapting ELGA templates in a local ART-DECOR instance at the Medical University of Vienna. Center for Medical Statistics, Informatics and Intelligent Systems, Medical University of Vienna, IHIC 2017 Download
- Dr Kai U. Heitmann: Getting closer to 2.0: ART-DECOR® 1.8+ published. HL7 Europe Newsletter 7/2017, p44-45 Download HL7 Newsletter 7/2017
- Dr K U. Heitmann: ART-DECOR® Introduction and Demo to the IHE Cardiology Technical Committee. December 8, 2016 Download PDF
- A Henket, K. Heitmann: The FHIR® Roadmap ART-DECOR® Tooling. FHIR Developer Days 2016, Amsterdam Download PDF
- Success with ART-DECOR in British Columbia – Pilot project uses ART-DECOR to capture and manage CDA Templates. Patrick E. Loyd, Co-Chair, HL7 Orders & Observations Work Group and Lorraine Constable, Co-Chair, HL7 Orders & Observations Work Group, Vice Chair Architecture Board, and Chair Standards Governance Board, with coordination from the BC Team. Download HL7 Newletter 9/2016 PDF
- Dr Kai U. Heitmann: CDA Introduction. Tutorial held at the International HL7 Interoperability Conference IHIC 12 June 2016, Genoa, Italy Download PDF
- Dr Kai U. Heitmann: ART-DECOR® - Introduction and Demos. Tutorial held at the International HL7 Interoperability Conference IHIC, 12 June 2016, Genoa, Italy Download PDF
- Giorgio Cangioli: How ART-DECOR® supports the Handover of the Patient Summary Specifications to the Connecting Europe Facility. HL7 Europe Newsletter 6/2016, p21-26 Download HL7 Newsletter 6/2016
- Nikos Kyriakoulakos, Aram Balian: A Case Study for Hemodialysis Patient Referral based on HL7 CDA R2 using ART-DECOR®. HL7 Europe Newsletter 6/2016, p32-35 Download HL7 Newsletter 6/2016
- Dr Kai U. Heitmann, FHL7: ART-DECOR Templates for the Impatient: C-CDA 2.1 and Temple. HL7 Newsletter January 2016 Download PDF
- Kai Heitmann (DE): CDA Introduction, held @ART-DECOR Developer Day at IHIC 2015, 9th February 2015, Prague, Czech Republic Download PDF
- Kai Heitmann (DE): ART-DECOR Basics and User Perspective, held @ART-DECOR Developer Day at IHIC 2015, 9th February 2015, Prague, Czech Republic Download PDF
- Kai Heitmann (DE): ART-DECOR for Specification Developers, held @ART-DECOR Developer Day at IHIC 2015, 9th February 2015, Prague, Czech Republic Download PDF
- Kai Heitmann (DE): ART-DECOR for Software Developers/Implementers, held @ART-DECOR Developer Day at IHIC 2015, 9th February 2015, Prague, Czech Republic Download PDF
- Abderrazek Boufahja (IHE Europe, FR): IHE Gazelle ObjectsChecker : Concepts, Benefits, Demonstration and Access, held @ART-DECOR Developer Day at IHIC 2015, 9th February 2015, Prague, Czech Republic Download PDF
- Maarten Ligtvoet (Nictiz, NL): ART-DECOR for software implementers: validation, held @ART-DECOR Developer Day at IHIC 2015, 9th February 2015, Prague, Czech Republic Download PDF
- Justin Fyfe: Demonstration of the Sherpas toolkit for representing DECOR based CDA templates in C#. Recorded at the HL7 WGM Phoenix (US), May 2014. Watch video at youtube
- Kai Heitmann: ART-DECOR Creating Templates with Prototypes and Building Block Repositories. Held at the HL7 WGM Phoenix (US), May 2014. Download PDF
- Marc de Graauw: ART DECOR: an XML framework for medical metadata, Held at XML Amsterdam 2013 Download PDF
- Kai Heitmann: Representing (CDA Section and Entry Level) Templates in DECOR. Held 2012-04-05 Templates Working Group. Download PDF
Papers and articles
- HL7 Mitteilungen 32/2013 2013-04-09 (de-DE)
- HL7 Europe News #4 2014-May (en-EN)
- HL7 International Newsletter September 2014
- Using ART DECOR for Code Generation February 2015
- Code Generation Strategies for ART DECOR February 2015
Kai U. Heitmann: ART-DECOR: Brücke zwischen Experten aus Medizin und IT. HL7-Mitteilungen Nr. 32/2013, 12-18
Kai U. Heitmann, Gerrit Boers, Alexander Henket, Maarten Ligtvoet, Marc de Graauw: ART-DECOR: a tool bridging the chasm between clinicians and health IT. HL7 Europe News 4/2014, p24-30
Kai U. Heitmann: ART-DECOR: An Open-Source Tool Bridging the Chasm Between Clinicians and Health IT. HL7 International News, September 2014, 1-4
Roman Radomski, Sebastian Bojanowski: Lessons Learned from the Transition of the Polish National Draft Implementation Guide for HL7 CDA Standard into DECOR Format. Proceedings 15th International HL7 Interoperability Conference (IHIC 2015), 45
Sebastian Bojanowski, Roman Radomski: DECOR Driven Framework for Rapid Development of HL7 CDA Document Editor Components of EHR Systems. Proceedings 15th International HL7 Interoperability Conference (IHIC 2015), 46
ART-DECOR: Advanced Requirement Tooling and Data Elements, Codes, OIDs and Rules, art-decor.org
Philippe Finet, Bernard Gibaud, Olivier Dameron, Régine Le Bouquin Jeannès: Relevance of health level 7 clinical document architecture and integrating the healthcare enterprise cross-enterprise document sharing profile for managing chronic wounds in a telemedicine context. Healthc Technol Lett. 2016 Mar; 3(1): 22–26.
Gunter Haroske, Thomas Schrader: A reference model based interface terminology for generic observations in Anatomic Pathology Structured Reports Diagn Pathol. 2014; 9(Suppl 1): S4.
ART-DECOR transformation files. TODO: provide zip link. Currently you need to do an SVN export of the files under /decor/code with:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/artdecor/code-0/trunk/decor/core artdecor-code-0
All ART-DECOR modules are exposed though an eXist-db repository for easy installation. Check modules here.
There is an ART-DECOR instance online here, which features different electronic health records as well as a sandbox and demo environment.
- This page was last modified on 2 October 2020, at 12:13.
- This page has been accessed 155,359 times.