This release adds new support for Governance Groups. Furthermore features in a number of key areas such as datasets, scenarios, templates and terminology have been improved.
- Support for Governance Groups, read more in Dealing with Governance Groups
- Filter support for inactive concepts in dataset view
- Import a connected value set in a dataset to allow adding custom names and descriptions
- View a connected value set in a dataset without leaving the page
- Projects may now be marked experimental
- Introduction of Server ids, read more in ART_maintenance_manual
- Performance improvements in various areas like searching, viewing, compiling, building releases etc.
- DECOR project form now allows editing the default namespace and add new ones
- Template Associations with dataset items may now be done based on attributes; elements were already supported.
- Template editor and viewer now support coding strength, read more in DECOR-rules
- Template design with the primary Template-editor:
- can now start from empty template instead of from a prototype,
- can now add new items above top level item,
- can now add attributes/elements other than the datatype supports (normally relevant for e.g. CDA extensions)
- The example generation of the Template-editor is improved for templates without a single top level element,
- Improved handling of datatype declarations like add/remove etc.
- This page was last modified on 9 October 2015, at 13:05.
- This page has been accessed 12,001 times.