Release pre 1.0
Revision as of 08:14, 24 July 2014 by Kheitmann
Version pre 1.0
- Implementation of fixing of a specific version of a project specification through the project tab. This implies the ability to add release notes and use this copy for publication
- Issue Reports by Email can now be (de-)activated per project and per user. There is a cyclic check (e.g. once per day) if there are any changes in issues. If so then the summary thereof reported is to project participants.
- Enhanced support for detecting reuse and associations within your ART-DECOR of a given part of your specification, such as dataset concepts and value sets. Usage and association overviews now include links to the appropriate place.
- Inadvertent locks are now overwritten with a new date if you already were the owner of that lock
- Many performance improvements and bugfixes
- Separation of interface language and content language. The language switch at the top right is visible only if there is (potentially) multilingual content. This is currently only applicable to DECOR related screens. This feature means that the screen elements remain in one particular language, while the project content may have a different language.
- Users can now set their display name, organization, ART-language, and e-mail preferences per project on the homepage, User Settings tab
- Guest Users are now getting the ART-language according to the language that their browser indicates, if ART supports it (en-US, de-DE, nl-NL), or the default server language (en-US)
- DECOR projects are loaded in the default language of the project. It is expected that the language switch is at the top right is rarely needed
- Template Editor 1.0 ready. Templates can be created from prototypes, from an existing template, stored and processed again. When a template is created on the basis of an existing template (for example, in CDA this is very relevant) then various options are supported, each with their own set of consistency rules.
- Scenario Editor 2.0 ready. Greatly simplified and yet much richer features. Example: Creating a transaction based on a different transaction.
- All services, but particularly RetrieveTransaction (e.g. caregiver view), now offer the ability to get results available offline. For RetrieveTransaction view this means that the caregiver view can now optionally be integrated with the other HTML publishing materials
- Support for ICA versions
- The complete HL7 OID Registry is made available . This prevents that every project itself must define what a specific OID in the set means
Please also refer to our change log .