Revision as of 09:00, 13 December 2013 by Admin
- Implementation of fixing of a specific version of a project specification through the project tab. This implies the ability to add release notes and use this copy for publication
- Issue Reports by Email can now be (de-)activated per project and per user. There is a cyclic check (e.g. once per day) if there are any changes in issues. If so then the summary thereof reported is to project participants.
- Many performance improvements and bugfixes
- Separation of interface language and content language. The language switch at the top right comes into the picture only if there is content that the language can be changed. This is currently only useful and established for DECOR related screens. This feature means that the screen elements remain in one particular language, while the project content can best have a different language.
- Users can now choose their user name, organization, ART-language e-mail preferences per project setting on the homepage, User Settings tab
- Guest Users are now getting the ART-language according to the language that their browser indicates, if at least supported in the list of languages is (en-US, de-DE , en-US), or the default server language (en-US )
- DECOR projects are loaded in the default language of the project. Expected that the language switch is at the top right is rarely needed
- Template Editor 1.0 ready. Templates can be created from prototypes, from an existing template, stored and processed again. When a template is created on the basis of an existing template (for example, in CDA this is very relevant ) then various options are supported, each with their own set of consistency rules.
- Full implementation of the HL7 Template ITS which is in mid-January DSTU
- Scenario Editor 2.0 ready. Greatly simplified and yet much richer feature. Example: Creating a transaction based on a different transaction.
- Building blocks references are now much brighter visible Decor menu, use section is taken care of so you can see there is reliable which is used with links to the appropriate place
- Locks are now overwritten with a new date if you were yourself the owner of a lock
- DECOR Services
- All services, but particularly RetrieveTransaction (e.g. caregiver view), now offer the ability to get results available offline. For RetrieveTransaction view this means that the health care provider is now integrated with the other HTML publishing materials may be provided
- Support for ICA versions
- The complete HL7 OID Registry is made available . This prevents that every project itself must define a specific OID in the set means