ART-DECOR Release 2.6 (autumn 2020)
The list of new features is currently consolidated with the overall strategy. The milestones reached with this release contains
- Migration towards the new Centralized ART-DECOR Terminology Services (CADTS)
- Support for project-related and -unrelated terminologies
- Support for code systems, including a code system editor
- Enhanced support for value set creation including more of extensional and intensional methods such as inclusion and exclusion
- Support for FHIR® Questionnaires derived directly out of scenarios
- ART-DECOR Release and Archive Manager (ADRAM) rewritten in part to prepare external triggering of archiving process
- ART-DECOR Automatic Wiki Interface Bot (ADAWIB) extended to also support the Confluence Platform and to be able to extract datasets, scenarios and terminology associations; mainly adopted to cache and preview material to be updated on wiki sites in order to reduce processing time on both ends
New UI / UX
- Higher reliability of services
- Move to eXist DB version 5
- This page was last modified on 9 October 2020, at 15:46.
- This page has been accessed 1,677 times.