| HL7 V2.5 International (xml) - Project Information || |
| true You have unsaved data. This data is lost unless you save it. true |
Select building block repository
Edit publication parameters
HL7 V2.5 International (xml)
HL7 V2.5 International for use with XML serialization.
NOTE: This specification is a conversion to DECOR that includes Template ITS done by the ART-DECOR expert group for implementation purposes and has no official endorsement or involvement from HL7 International.
- This conversion has been compiled with utmost care, but the source of truth for HL7 V2 is the official version as published by HL7 International.
- This conversion consists of messages, segments and datatypes. The specificatie does not contain distinct field definition templates, as those are contained in the segment templates. Reuse of fields in Z-segments may be a little more difficult but in turn it makes the specification much more readable
- Included in this conversion:
- Messages carrying the name from the event (message namesn are not available)
- Segments carrying the segment name. All segment fields including name, item-ID, datatype, HL7 Table, conformance, cardinality
- Datatypes carrying the datatype name. All datatype sub fields including name, description, datatype, HL7 Table, conformance, cardinality
- Excluded from this conversion:
- Maximum length of fields. Thid informatie was inconsistent in the base HL7 V2.5 and is considered a guideline to make site agreements for. To included it in this specification would only provide more work for specifiers/implementers.
- Message, segment and field definitions/descriptions. This information is not contained in the v2.xml schemas and would need to be copied in by hand from the guidse chapters. This work was only done for the datatypes by copying chapter 2A
|Properties||Prefix: ad4bbr-Default language: English (en-US)Contains reusable content?The contents of this 'project' are considered suitable for re-use by other projects when this setting is active.Is private?The project is not listed in the menus and ignored in searches when this setting is active. This useful for projects in incubation fase. You may still work in the project based on direct URLsExperimental/Test?Project is experimental or meant to test things rather than aimed at production useNotifier: Determines the project global issue notifier setting (on/off - default is 'on'). Note: changes to this setting are immediately saved.|
|Publication location|| http://ad4bbr.art-decor.org/ |
|Project overview||Project Index|
|Project Last modified||2019-03-30 05:35:45|